- Sales activities (both indoor/outdoor) to cargo agents to fulfill capacity of flights.
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with regular accounts, accomplish Sales strategy based on guideline & discussion with Manager.
- Working on proper Pricing scheme to ensure Revenue & Profit which company/manager require.
- Dig out information in market: market rates, competitor’s rates, competitor activities, get feedback from customers on pricing & market situation.
- Input data of shipments (CW, GW, Selling rates) on CMS & submit to Manager on time.
- Submit weekly, monthly Sales report to Manager.
- Update Sales Reports & submit to finance team with copy to Manager.
- Handle Booking reservation on system.
- Sending booking confirmation & rate confirmation to customers.
- Tracing/tracking shipments & update to customers.
- Handle claim process for customers & submit claim on system/to principal.
- Solving irregularity (offload, missing, damage, no-show, changing information…)
- Compliance to ensure cargo bookings are in line with regulation, policy of principals & manager.
- Monitor outstanding debt with customers to ensure payments for company on time.
- Coordinate closely with finance team & pushing outstanding debt based on credit term company’s policy.
- Take care and build-up good relationships with customers, cargo agents
- Receive and handle all requests of customers
- Follow up the shipment, tracing and update status of shipments from shipment’s acceptance to arrival
- Support accountant for summarization shipments’ data, update tonnage on Cargo sales report weekly and monthly
- Maintain and expand business in the assigned area.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- To ensure existing and potential customers are aware of KHT’s products and services, are serviced to their satisfaction and are motivated to use.
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues including visit to the customers.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare Sales activities reports such as Sales performance report/ Contract
- Involve in business strategies with Sales Supervisor/ Sales Manager
- Other duties to be assigned in specific situation.
- Channel of report: directly to Manager
Knowledge and skill essential
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree of Foreign Economics or related field
- Experience & Knowledge
+ At least two years of forwarder or air cargo job
+ Have good Knowledge of air cargo industry, cargo market
+ Can do the tariff, booking system, good communicate with customers.
+ Able to write the quotation, email in English.
+ Can work OT & flexible in working time
+ Can work hard at every situation
+ Have knowledge about cargo market, cargo agents
+ Can write email in English, good English speaking.
+ English communication in 4 skills
- Soft skill required
+ Hard working
+ Good communication
+ Good cooperation
+ Good compliance
+ Strong at explanation
+ Problem solving skill
- Technology: MS Word, excel, power points, outlook, internet, email, booking system.
+ Fluent in Vietnamese
+ Good in English (writing, speaking and listening)
- Special requirement
+ Can handle many tasks at the same time
+ Complete unscheduled deadline
+ Skillful communication with airlines and customers
Location of work
The working location is mostly around Tan Son Nhat airport and near cargo terminal.
Minimum performance standards
- Report regularly & directly to Cargo Manager.
- Make mistakes in cargo sales skills less than 10% of monthly.
- Right person to do the right job
- Good communication and coordination with co-workers and Manager